Procedure of recertification for candidate:
- Candidate must apply for recertification within six month of validity date of his/her certificate.
- Candidate shall fill the online/ offline application form for recertification
- Following documents are to attached along with form:
- Copy of existing certificate to be renewed
- Self-declaration with signature declaring that one has attended at least 3 exhibitions/ seminars/training programmers related to his/her area of primary work.
- Payment of Rs. 2500/- to be made online to IIPS account and attach proof of payment.
- Once all the formalities mentioned above are completed, candidate will receive date and time of skill/practical exam, where he has to demonstrate any one of his skill within the scope of certification as asked by examiner.
- On completing the process successfully, candidate will be recommended for recertification
- IIPS certification decision body will take the decision on re-certification within 30 working days from completion of exams.
- Candidate will receive new certificate with renewed validity date (5 years from date of issue) within 60 working days from date of exam.
- If candidate fails to prove his skill in exam or produce self-declaration or any extra document like proof of attendance (if applicable) of seminars/exhibition etc. IIPS reserves the right to deny the recertification or ask to apply again within 6 months from the date of denial of recertification
For recertification IIPS shall consider the following….
- Professional development-Self Declaration about Professional development & Experience
- Structured interviews (At the time of application) for recertification
- Confirmation of continuing satisfactory work and work experience records: experience declaration as in point “1”
- Examination-Recertification Examination