Scheme Name :
Optical Counter Management
Career in Eye Care Retail sector. Product consultant, Optical salesman, spectacle fitting, showroom assistant/manager.
Job Role :
- Manage the counter and build customer relation
- Able to suggest best option in spectacle or sunglasses as per patient/ customer visual requirement
- Keeping accurate patient dispensing & business
- Administering, organizing and planning the development of the business
- Selecting, managing & ordering a range of optical products
Required Competency :
- Min 10th \ 12thPass
- A person having Knowledge of optical retail
- Experience in handling optical counter or Obtained training after 10th std. of handling optical counter/shop/sale.
- Working in optical Industry or optical wholesale
- Obtain optical counter training from any institute.
- Reading & Writing Skill
- Physically fit
- Min 10th \ 12thPass
- Minimum Age 17yrs
- All Documents should be clear
- Roll on an Optical Sales Executive document need to submitted
- Course duration should be completed
Code of Conduct :
- In Exam follow the rule. No miss behavior in exam hall.
- Exercise your professional judgment and use your professional skills to the best of your ability
- Respect and protect confidential information.
- Shall not diagnose & counsel to client, about any ophthalmic or medical
- Condition but only regarding Optical corrections and refractive Errors.
- In case of Malpractice or change in capabilities with regards of scope of this certificate, immediately inform to the certifying body without delay.
Documents will be verified by IIPS :
- Two passport size photographs
- Last Qualification Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Roll of Optical Sales Executive
- Student solved Assignments
For initial certification all competency should be meet.
1. Internal Assessment :
- Written Papers of 140 Marks
2.Final Assessment :
- Written Paper of 60 Marks
- Practical (Viva) Exam of 800 Marks
IIPS will send the internal / continuing assessment paper directly to the candidate, Candidate has to submit this assessment back to IIPS for marking and to complete initial assessment.
Passing Criteria :
Passing percentage: 50% (Aggregate)
- It will be conducted whenever student absent or Fail.
- After one month the Exam will be re-schedule
- Under the current circumstances / situation recertification is not required for this scheme.
- If Organization / client / government or NSDC change the scope of certificate, Job role or Subject is added or reduce (vice versa) in this scheme or program or the program Structure, then IIPS Can make necessary changes in assessment.
Procedure of verification of certified person :
- If any interested party required the information of a certified person then he have to fill the certificate verification format or send details by mail.
- With the attached scan copy of certificate & Marksheet.
- IIPS will Verify the students details as per request.
- If required IIPS can send the person to verify the certificate onsite.
- Once verification is done IIPS will revert mail to interested party.